- Where is Eledon Pharmaceuticals headquartered?
- Eledon is headquartered at 19900 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 550, Irvine, CA 92612. The main phone number is (949) 238-8090.
- When was Eledon Pharmaceuticals founded?
- The company was originally incorporated in the state of Delaware under the name Tokai Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in 2004, changed its name to Novus Therapeutics, Inc. in 2017, and renamed in 2021 to Eledon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- How is Eledon Pharmaceuticals stock traded?
- Eledon is traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol ELDN and its CUSIP number is 28617K 101.
- How can I purchase shares of Eledon Pharmaceuticals stock?
- Shares of ELDN can be purchased through a stockbroker of your choice.
- When is Eledon Pharmaceuticals fiscal year-end?
- December 31st
- Who is the transfer agent from Eledon Pharmaceuticals?
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust
Phone: (212) 845-3224
17 Battery Place, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10004
- Where can I view Eledon Pharmaceuticals' corporate news releases?
- Press release archives can be accessed in the Press Releases section of the website.
- Where can I view documents that Eledon Pharmaceuticals has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)?
- SEC filings can be accessed in the SEC Filings section of the site or www.sec.gov.
- Who should I contact if I have further questions?
- You may submit your questions to Investor Relations by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org